Real Estate Transactions & Contracts
We represent and work with owners, purchasers, sellers, estate representatives, trustees, landlords, tenants, lenders, borrowers, brokers, contractors, cooperative boards, condominium boards, managing agents, and others in connection with a broad range of real estate transactions and contract matters.
Areas of Focus
- Negotiated boundary line agreement where survey exceptions showed neighbor’s driveway and fence encroached up to three feet over the boundary line
- Cleared title and closed sale of residential real estate where survey exception showed seller’s garage and driveway were partially located on adjoining city street
- Represented cooperative corporation in a mortgage refinance transaction
- Negotiated various commercial leases on behalf of tenants and landlords
- Represented lessor in negotiation of 99-year ground lease
- Represented owner in sale of land and air development rights
- Represented ex-spouse in acquisition of former marital residence under the parties’ divorce stipulation
We invite you to contact us for more information or to schedule a consultation.