Appeals & Appellate Consulting
Our attorneys have extensive experience prosecuting and defending appeals in New York state and federal courts. Our briefs and arguments are well-researched, highly-focused, and persuasive.
In addition to serving as appellate counsel, we provide appellate consulting, collaborating with trial counsel to provide appellate support and strategy at the pre-trial, trial, and post-trial stages.
- Amicus curiae practice
- Appeals from interlocutory and final orders
- Appellant’s and respondent’s briefs
- Case evaluation and assessment of the likelihood of success on appeal
- Mediation and settlement
- Motions for leave to appeal
- Post-trial motions
- Preservation of issues for appeal
- Pre-trial motions
- Stays of enforcement of judgment
- Trial motions, memoranda, and submissions
For a list of our representative cases, please visit our reported cases page.
We invite you to contact us for more information or to schedule a consultation.