We represent insurance underwriters, insurance agents, abstract companies, and insureds in a wide range of insurance-related matters.
Areas of Focus
- Obtained settlement in mediation from life insurer on behalf of widow and infant children of man who died before issuance of the life insurance policy
- Obtained favorable settlement from agent and its errors and omissions carrier in insurer’s action alleging breach of contract, breach of fiduciary duty, and negligence
- Obtained rescission of an insurance policy due to the insured’s fraud during the underwriting process
- Awarded money judgment in favor of title insurer against individual, arising from misconduct in connection with real estate sale
- Routinely awarded summary judgment dismissing actions alleging breach of insurance policy
We invite you to contact us for more information or to schedule a consultation.