Business, Commercial & Employment Litigation
We represent individuals, business owners, closely-held companies, creditors, employers, employees, and others in a broad spectrum of business, commercial, and employment litigation.
Areas of Focus
- Defeated request for injunctive relief in a constructive trust action involving multiple parcels of real property owned by a corporation
- Obtained dismissal of a cooperative corporation’s action alleging fraud and breach of contract
- Represented a business owner in negotiating the modification of restrictive covenant and non-compete provisions
- Obtained injunctive relief freezing an agent’s assets pending the resolution of an ultimately successful action against the agent for fraud and conversion
- Successfully defended a real estate company against an attack seeking to invalidate its purchase of real property due to the seller’s alleged fraud and lack of board approval
We invite you to contact us for more information or to schedule a consultation.